The Sea Creatures or Sea Monkeys are minor antagonists of the movie.
When Toshiaki and Bob discover the secret of electricity from Victor Frankenstein's attic lab, Bob gets the idea to try it out on his Sea Monkeys on his own. He ends up unleashing an army of little warriors that wreak havoc everywhere and are not easy to stop.
- Since the other monsters are meant to bare a resemblence to the original Universal Movie monsters, the Sea Monsters are meant to resemble the Gill-Man from Creature From The Black Lagoon .
- Unlike the other monsters, the Sea Creatures were not ressurected from a dead animal. Like the Vampire Cat, the Sea Creatures were mutated through the use of lightning. In this case, they were mutated from a pack of Sea Monkey eggs in a swimming pool.
- The Sea Creature bare an obvious resemblance to the Gremlins from the 1984 Gremlins. Like the Gremlins, the Sea Creatures spawn from water, cause chaos for personal amusement and die by exploding from an unorthodox method.
- In this movie, they're voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- After watching one of them explode after eating popcorn, Victor figures out that they are fresh water animals and that they cannot tolerate salt, thus leading him and Bob to whip up a fresh batch of popcorn to help get rid of the remaining Sea Monkeys.
- The Sea Monkeys are between species of shrimp and sea monkey.